Breakfast & Refreshments
A full hearty breakfast is served family style in our dining room at 9:00 a.m. or at a time guests decide upon. We also have an airy screened-in front porch or a walking deck with table and chairs overlooking the valley for breakfast if requested the previous evening and weather permitting. In-room breakfast is also available if requested at the time of your reservation. We are happy to accommodate any special dietary needs. Please notify Innkeepers prior to your stay.
- Fresh roasted coffee and tea always available
- Seasonal beverages served
- Fruit juice is served with breakfast
- Breads, rolls, and all bakery are homemade
- A fruit dish is included with every breakfast
- Meat may be served in our main entree
- Meat may be served separately
- Granola when served is homemade
- Entrees include various seasonal local foods
"The food was delightful, fresh berries, yogurt, with homemade granola, bread pudding, a breakfast casserole. We enjoyed the chilled wine and a cooling snack of watermelon on the porch in the evening. Beautiful flowers and many birds just outside the porch in all the gardens. Thank you for your kindness."
Complimentary coffee, tea, and seasonal beverages are available during your stay at the Inn. Late afternoon or early evening snacks might include fresh baked cookies, s'mores by the fire, popcorn for a movie, homemade caramel corn, or Wisconsin’s finest cheese.